Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Treating A Woman Right - What Does That Mean?

I've done a tread search and I can find stuff about treating a woman "like a lady", "like a queen", "like a princess", or even treating a woman badly, but I can't seem to find what it's supposed to mean to "treat a woman right" and how it's different from treating another human being right. Can you guys shed some light?
Thanks.
melkiorr

*difference is she want to be treat the way SHE want or as her wish... as opposed to treating another human being right as equal..
Confidently Goofy

*To me, treating a woman right is treating them as an individual rather than as one of a certain sex, and treating them how you'd expect to be treated.

It's not about opening doors, paying for everything, and all that stuff. It's about understanding who they are regardless of sex, understanding their strengths and weaknesses, and treating them accordingly. If I know a woman is bad at something that I'm great at, I'll offer to help. If I know she's great at something that I'm bad at, I won't. Then again, I do this for guys too.

As an example, if I was dating a woman who's great with cars but sucks at cooking, and I know I'm horrible with cars but a great cook -- I'm fine with her working on the car while I make food. Let everyone play to their strengths, regardless of whether they're traditionally "male" or "female".

Treat people according to who they are, not what they are. There's really no one size fits all answer...... Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment