Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Harry Styles: I Started Open-Mouth Kissing At Age 11

We knew Harry loved the ladies, but who knew he was open-mouth kissing at such a young age? Read on for all the details! One Direction‘s Harry Styles is a ladies man, there’s no doubt about that. The heartthrob’s been linked to more women than we can count. But we didn’t expect to learn that Harry got started so young — kissing with tongue at 11! In an interview with Twist Magazine, Harry revealed that his worst kiss happened at the tender age of 11! “My worst kiss, was when I was eleven. It was a really bad kiss, too much tongue!” he told the magazine. He also revealed at what age he began kissing with his mouth closed! “Do you want to know about my first kiss? I must have been about nine or ten years old. It was just a peck, but the girl was really tall and I was really short. I had to get a brick, put it up against the wall and stand on it to give her a kiss, because I couldn’t reach her face. And it’s really funny now, looking back on it!” Can you believe Harry was French kissing at 11, HollywoodLifers?

No comments:

Post a Comment