Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Robert Pattinson’s Reaction To Kristen Stewart’s Public Cheating Apology



Rob is completely devastated that Kristen was caught cheating on him, but the worst part was her very public apology. Her statement to the world made Rob livid, according to a new report. Keep reading for more of Rob’s reaction.
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,” Kristen Stewart said in her official statement in response to the photos that surfaced of her cheating on Robert Pattinson.

“This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”

She first told Robert about her affair over the phone and sources say, “telling Robert was the worst thing she’s ever had to do.”

After she admitted her mistake to Rob, she came clean to the public, issuing an apology via People. For Rob, it was like a dagger. “It’s heart-wrenching for such a private person,” a source says.

“Kristen wanted to own up to things, as hard as it was for her to address publicly. She’s punishing herself.”

After Kristen released her statement without telling Rob first, “He read it online and was livid that Kristen is out there giving a statement and he’s the last person to know about it.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

No comments:

Post a Comment