Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Video" Rihanna Talks Chris Brown’s Brutal Assault: ‘I Lost My Best Friend’

Although Rihanna recovered physically from Chris’ horrific 2009 beating, she admits that the emotional scars remain. See a clip from her sad and honest new interview below.
Rihanna often keeps silent about the end of her relationship with Chris Brown, but now she’s telling Oprah Winfrey about the domestic abuse incident which shocked all of her fans.


Rihanna, 24, told Oprah, 58, that the beating was difficult to recover from, Us Weekly reports.

“It was embarrassing,” she said. “It was humiliating. I lost my best friend. I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark.”

The interview will be shown in full on Oprah’s Next Chapter, which airs August 19 at 9 p.m. EST on OWN

No comments:

Post a Comment