Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Reality Star Honey Boo Boo: ‘I Hate Justin Bieber’

Uh-oh! Honey Boo Boo does NOT have ‘Bieber Fever!’ The TLC reality star says she HATES the pop star! Read on for more details!
During a brand-new interview, TLC reality star Honey Boo Boo Child (real name: Alana), of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, confesses her disdain for Justin Bieber!

Honey Boo Boo Child told Access Hollywood, “I like ‘Sponge Bob.” When asked if she likes Justin Bieber, Honey Boo Boo said, “No, I hate him!”

Later Alana explained that she was, however, a fan of “Justin Beaver,” most likely referring to the pop star.

As far as Alana’s future is concerned, she says, “When I grow up I want to be nurse, a doctor, a momma, a teacher, I want to go college, I want to be a hair-styler. I want to work Wal-Mart, I want to work at McDonalds, so I can eat all the chicken nuggets and I want to work at Chick-fil-A. I got 10 things to do, 10 jobs!”

This girl is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment