Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Kris Jenner: It’s ‘Crazy Painful’ Showing Marriage Trouble On ‘KUWTK’ This Season


Kris and Bruce Jenner have hit a rocky patch in their marriage and we’ve been witness to it all on their TV show. In a new interview, Kris explains how tough it’s been to let us see it. Read on for the details!
Kris and Bruce Jenner have been having a hard time on this season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. They’ve experienced a rough patch in their marriage, with Kris’ former flame Todd Waterman resurfacing, and they’ve gone through it all while on camera. According to Kris, it’s been difficult to watch.
Speaking to Us Weekly, Kris says, “I watch it back and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I can’t watch.’ It’s so crazy painful that I can’t watch it.”

She does say, though, that she and Bruce are in a healthier place in their marriage now. “Bruce and I are okay and that’s all that matters,” she said. “The kids understand. It’s just hard to watch. I just can’t wait until season eight!” We’re glad to hear that the couple are in a happier place!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Has it been hard to watch Kris and Bruce’s marriage troubles unfold on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment