Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

Katherine Jenkins Denies Affair With Beckham

Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins has furiously scotched rumours she has had an affair with David Beckham.

The opera singer used Twitter to rebuff a rumour gathering pace on the social network site.

Responding to a tweet making the allegations, Jenkins said: "Dear Twitter friends, I've read some horrible rumours on here and want u 2 know I absolutely deny I've had an affair with David Beckham.

"The rumours are very hurtful, untrue & my lawyers tell me actionable.

"I've only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 & on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012," she said.

"We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out.

"Just so we are clear I have never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up," the singer reiterated.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment