Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

I Don't Enjoy Sex Anymore. Please Help!

I am 32yrs old and I have been married for 5years with 3kids. My last is 15months old. After my last child I don't enjoy sex anymore. I just pray my husband hurries up and get it over with. 99% of the time I fake orgasm. My husband happens to be the 2nd guy I've ever slept with all my life. I tried discussing this with my husband but pretended as if it happened to a friend and the 1st thing that came out of his mouth was "that marriage is dead. So her husband is sleeping with a wood" So i kept my mouth shut and didn't disclose that I was the one. I have tried all the things I have read expecially online to see if I can build my libido but nothing is working. I will like to know if there are other women out there who are going through or have gone through same thing and what they did. Please help!

Posted by Linda Ikeji
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment