Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Camille Grammer: Sad To Be Selling Her Dream House — Exclusive Interview

Amidst reports that her Malibu mansion has been put up for sale, Camille tells penpointreview.blogspot.com EXCLUSIVELY about her sadness over the sale and her plans for the future! Read on for the inside scoop.
When Camille and Kelsey Grammer finalized their divorce, part of their settlement included a deal to sell three of their properties, including their beloved Malibu home, and split the proceeds, according to TMZ. Camille spoke with penpointreview.blogspot.com exclusively about the sadness surrounding selling her home of 14 years.

"I loved this house, in fact, it was my dream house," Camille says. "I've been here for 14 years and I truly have nothing, and I mean nothing, but happy memories here. My kids, Mason and Jude, have had a blast in this amazing beach home. So many wonderful birthday parties, Christmases, just the world. They too are going to miss being here. The kids are huge horse lovers and there's a stable on the property and I'm sure they'll miss that too," she tells us.

The 42-year-old former star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tells us that her future is still unclear, but she's decided to embrace the change. "I can't even imagine moving from here but I suppose it's time. Change is always good…I don't know where I'm going to go now. I know it'll be someplace here in L.A. I guess I better start looking in the meantime. But in all honesty, you can't beat living in Malibu. I'm very lucky to have lived her and in this home. I will really miss it," says Camille.

"I had this house completely renovated from top to bottom and it's in tip top shape. It was truly my dream house. I'm extremely sad I had to move from here but it's time to move on," she says. We wish Camille luck with her future plans!

TMZ reports that the 6,645-square-foot house is listed at $17.9 million dollars.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

[TMZ]
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment