Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Big Brother Africa: Kyle To Share The Money With Jannette


If he happens to be the winner of the US$300,000 Grand prize, Kyle has promised to share it with his former Downville partner Jannette who has been evicted from the game early this evening.

“If I were to win I will definitely share the money with her,”Those were Kyle’s words as he revealed to his fellow Housemates. Kyle added that it was Jannette’s efforts that made him reach this point where he is right now. “I am grateful to her. It is because of her that I am here. I never thought that I could ever make it this far,” he said sincerely.

The Ugandan lad said this as he was telling his fellow Stagamers as they were enjoying the Jacuzzi after the eviction show which saw Jannette packing her bel0ngings back to Uganda.

Though he said all his plans, his fellow Housemates had one question for him which was ,“How does Kyle, one half of StarGame’s longest lasting couple feel about bidding farewell to his partner Jannette?”

Kyle looked like he never wanted to answer this question but Wati was there to emphasise and kept on asking for the answer not until Kyle had to cave in and give a response. “I don’t feel good about but I won’t say that I feel too bad,” he revealed.

Will Kyle’s dream come true so that he makes the little princess happy too?

No comments:

Post a Comment